Batter Fried Shrimp
- 500 gms Shrimp (Cleaned and deveined)
- 3 tbsp flour
- Black pepper as per taste
- salt as per taste
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups Bread crumbs (Optional)
- Oil for frying
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Mix flour, salt and pepper in another medium bowl.
- Dredge each shrimp in flour then shake off the excess.
- Dunk the shrimp into the egg and then dip in bread crumbs if using any.
- Take a wok and heat sufficient oil in it and fry the shrimps till golden brown.
- Transfer them onto paper towels to drain. Arrange these shrimps on a platter and serve hot.