Key ingredients for Coleslaw
How to make Sour Cream
Ingredients to make Coleslaw
- 1/2 cup pink radish chopped in slices
- 2 cups lettuce leaves
- 1 cup cucumber chopped
- 2 tbsp parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp dill leaves chopped
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Coleslaw
- Place the lettuce leaves, cucumber, raddish, dill, parsley in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lemon juice and olive oil. Toss all the veggies until the salt and oil is evenly spread.
- Mix mayonnaise, vinegar, sour cream, mustard in another bowl. Whisk until completely incorporated.
- Add the dressing prepared above to the seasoned salad. Add additional salt and pepper if required.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 mins. Serve cold.
My Tip: My tip: Coleslaw can be stored in refrigerator upto 1 day.