How To Make Pancakes with ricotta and blueberries
Today, I will post a lovely recipe that has won me many remarks as well as a competition for brunch! Yes, it’s that good! I promise you that this recipes will leave everybody satisfied and wanting more. The pancakes are sweet, succulent, soft and filled with amazing cheese and blueberries. Let’s get going!
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Pancakes with ricotta and blueberries
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 cup of milk
- ½ cup of dried, crumbled anari or ricotta cheese
- 1 large free range egg
- 1 heaped teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
Steps to make Pancakes with ricotta and blueberries
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir with an egg beater to evenly distribute the ingredients; make a well in the middle.
- In another bowl beat together the egg with the milk and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the milk / egg mixture in the centre of the dried ingredients and add the anari.
- Mix with a spatula until well incorporated.
- The dough should be runny but not too much.
- Put a small non stick pan over medium to high heat and start cooking your pancakes.
- Add half to ¾ of a soup ladle to the pan and wait until it is cooked on one side, about 2 minutes.
- Add 8-10 blueberries and then flip the pancake.
- Cook for a minute or so on the other side and take them out of the pan.
- Repeat this process until you run out of dough.
- Serve them hot, dusted with icing sugar and topped with maple syrup!