Paneer spicy burji
How to make Garam Masala
- 200 gms Paneer- crumbled/grated
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 2 medium sized onion, finely chopped
- 1 inch Ginger, grated
- 4-5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- Garam masala powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped
- Lime juice to taste
- Heat oil in a skillet. When hot, add cumin seeds and let them sizzle. Add onion, ginger and saute until onion turns brown, for about 3-4 mins. Add tomatoes & bell pepper and saute until the vegetables are soft but crisp.
- Next, add the masala powder along with salt and give a good mix. Cook until the raw smell of masala powders are gone. Add 2 tbsp of milk and cook for 2-3 mins until the whole mixture comes together.
- Add grated paneer, cilantro and give a good mix. Let it cook for 3-4 mins on medium, remove from heat and add lime juice and mix well.
My Tip: Prepare on low heat,for best taste.