Rajasthani Mirchi Bada | How to make Rajasthani Mirchi Bada (42 likes)
- By Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji
Created on 27th Feb 2016
About Rajasthani Mirchi Bada
A very very popular street snack of Rajasthan also known as Rajasthani Mirchi Vada / Jodhpuri Mirchi Vada prepared with Green peppers stuffed with a spicy potato filling and deep fried served with a tangy tomato chutney
Rajasthani Mirchi Bada, a marvellous creation to spice up your day. Rajasthani Mirchi Bada is one dish that no matter how much the stomach might be full, you just can't stop yourself from having a bite. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma absolutely is just mouth-watering. The aroma which arises while cookingRajasthani Mirchi Bada is just too tempting. This amazing recipe is provided by Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. Be it kids or adults, no one can get away from this delicious dish. How to make Rajasthani Mirchi Bada is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, the answer to this question is the simple yet exotic recipe by of Rajasthani Mirchi Badaby Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday Kugaji. This recipe can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in this recipe just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Rajasthani Mirchi Bada is just the appropriate recipe to serve as many as 4. The cooking time for this delicacy is not much. So, the next time you have a get together or a night party at home, don't forget to check and try out this recipe. It's that one delicacy that everyone's definitely going to love it!
- Prep Time25mins
- Cook Time20mins
Ingredients to make Rajasthani Mirchi Bada
- Large green mild peppers/ Large green mild Chillies / Bhavnagri chilies - 14 nos.
- Bengal gram flour- 1 cup
- Baking Soda- a pinch
- Salt- to taste
- Water- 1/2 cup or as required to prepare a batter of dropping consistency
- Refined Oil- 500 ml / as required for deep frying
- For the filling / stuffing:
- Boiled and mashed potatoes- 200 gm.
- Mango powder- 2 1/2 tsp.
- Salt- to taste
- Red chilli powder- 3/4 th tsp.
- Coriander powder- 1 1/2 tsp
- Asafoetida- a pinch
- Fennel , coarsely ground: 3 tsp.
- Green chillies, finely chopped- 2 nos.