- 2 cup All Purpose Flour or maida
- 1/2 cup Suji or Rawa
- 1-2 tsp Ajwain
- Salt as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- Water for kneading dough
- Oil for frying
- Mix maida, suji,ajwain and salt. Add oil to get a crumbly texture. Hold flour mixture in hand then release, if it takes the shape of the hand means the mix is ready (if not then add more oil) then add water in small quantity.
- Knead the dough but not too soft or hard. Cover and keep side for 30 minutes.
- After that take a ball size dough roll it down with a rolling pin and with the help of a cookie cutter cut it in round shapes.
- Make holes with fork in it.
- Then heat oil and fry them at medium flame till they turn golden brown from both sides.
- Enjoy with hot cup of tea.