Doon Chetin (Kashmiri Walnut Chutney)
- Walnuts- 130 gm.
- Onions (Roughly chopped)- 01 no.
- Green Chillies (Deseeded and roughly chopped)- 01 no.
- Hung curd- ¾ th cup.
- Black cumin (Shahi Jeera) powder- ½ gm
- Red Chilli Powder (Kashmiri)- ½ tsp.
- Salt- to taste
- For Garnish: Dried mint: ¼ th tsp. (Optional)
My Tip: Chef Tips: 01. You may garnish with dried mint. 02. If you do not prefer mint leaves garnish with fresh coriander leaves. 03. You may serve the Doon Chetin as it is, that is without a garnish. 04. Check the aroma of walnuts as they tend to become rancid if not stored properly.