Nutrela Soya Exotic snack
- For Stuffing: Ingredients:
- ½ cup chopped dates
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Coriander leaves
- 1 tsp salt and ½ tsp lime juice.
- For Covering: Ingredients:
- 2 cups treated* Nutrela Granules
- 1 cup thick poha
- 2 tbsp onion juice
- ¾ tsp chilli powder
- Salt to taste , oil as required
- For stuffing: Mix all other ingredients well to make the stuffing.
- For covering: First wash poha, drain on a sieve, but do not squeeze out water
- Mix with treated* Nutrela Granules and other ingredients
- Knead well to a dough and leave it aside for half an hour
- Divide this dough into equal proportions
- Take each portion and flatten with fingers on moist palm
- Place a small portion of the stuffing in it and shape it into any desired shape
- Fry them and serve hot with chutney or sauce.