How To Make Nutrela Soya Dahi Vada
Dahi Vada is a popular snack in India. It is prepared by soaking vadas in thick dahi
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Nutrela Soya Dahi Vada
- Urad dal 1cup Soya Granules
- 1/2cup salt according to taste curd
- 1cup jeera
- 1/2tbsp mustard
- 1/2tbs red chillies
- 2 green chillies
- Curry leaves few
Steps to make Nutrela Soya Dahi Vada
- Soak Soya granules in hot water for 5min and make fine paste.
- Grind Urad dal and prepare fine paste just as vada and mix these soya granules paste.
- Add onions pecies,geenchillies,coriander salt and mix well
- Add oil for deep fry in a pan make vada with this batter.
- Mix curd well wih a spoon and keep it aside.
- Now dip these vadas in water and add in curd. Add salt accordingly
- For Tadka add nutrela oil 1spoon add mustard, jeera, garlic pieces, redchilli, curryleaves. And add dahi vada in that.
- Let it soak in curd for atleast 10min and enjoy cool soya dahi vada in Hot summer.