How To Make Paneer Sabudana Vadas
In this vadas paneer is filled in the centre, tasty deep fried snack.
- Prep Time6mins
- Cook Time6mins
Ingredients to make Paneer Sabudana Vadas
- 4potatoes ,100gms sabudana soaked overnight ,paneer 100 grms
- For vrat use sendha namak ,blk pepper,green chilli,coriander leaves
Steps to make Paneer Sabudana Vadas
- Drain out the water from the soaked sabudana, mash potatoes, add sendha namak to taste, green chillies as per choice, coriander leaves. Make a dough.
- Grease your hands with little oil, take small portion of mashed potatoes and sabudana. Flatten with hand in the centre fill small pieces of paneer. Again roll into ball shape.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown take out on an absorbent paper enjoy with coriander and mint chutney.
My Tip: Drain out water from sabudana completely. It will help to make a firm dough.