Thai 189 Results
- Sweet chilli sauceSujata LimbuCook time 10 mins162 Likes
This amazing sauce recipe is a must that goes well with all asian food as well as fried stuff.
- Hot and Sweet DipSayan MajumderCook time 5 mins108 Likes
It goes with any chicken appetizer..
- Chicken SataySujata LimbuCook time 15 mins134 Likes
The widely popular satay is a must try for all non-veg lovers.
- Thai Style Pineapple Cucumber SaladMeena C RCook time 30 mins113 Likes
- A Summer fresh Salad!
- Vegan Thai Noodle SoupSwayampurna SinghCook time 15 mins85 Likes
.Vegan Thai noodle soup is a comforting bowl of healthy, nutritious and delicious goodness you need in your life and can make in 15 mins and in one pot, no jokes! This recipe has been loosely inspired by the coconut curry noodle soup from thewoksoflife
- Chicken soup with Lemongrass Tom Kha kai Chef (Mrs) Reetu Uday KugajiCook time 15 mins80 Likes
A flavorful and nutritious soup with the fullness of Chicken , vegetables and delicious spices like lemongrass, ginger, garlic, and fish sauce.
- Fish SataySujata LimbuCook time 10 mins66 Likes
A tasty satay recipe that has a mixture of fish and prawns and some flavourful spices.
- Vegetarian Thai Green Curry PasteBetterButter EditorialCook time 5 mins48 Likes
Most of the times Thai curry always has a dash or two of fish sauce. This recipe is to get that same great taste minus any fishiness. This makes a delicious Thai green curry
- Som Tam Thai Green Papaya Salad Evani SinghCook time 0 mins48 Likes
Thai is definitely one of my favourite cuisines. I love how simple flavours combine to form the most complex dishes. It's sweet , salty, bitter and spicy all at once! Not only are these dishes perfect to enjoy as a part of any meal, they are also super easy to make. All you need are some good quality ingredients!
- Thai Style Maggi Noodles SaladBetterButter EditorialCook time 5 mins51 Likes
This Thai Salad is fresh, flavorful, and simple to make. It has Maggi noodles, lots of fresh vegetables and protein rich tofu too!