baking 5262 Results
- Eggless Black Forest CakeDeviyani SrivastavaCook time 35 mins778 Likes
One of the classice cake flavours loved universally.
- Wacky Chocolate Cake Egg less Namita TiwariCook time 30 mins566 Likes
This is the cake my daughter chose to bake for father’s day. It's a simple and easy to bake egg less cake with ingredients that are generally available in your pantry. It is called a Wacky or Crazy cake because it is a “mix in the pan” type of cake.
- Eggless Whole Wheat Flour CakeKartikeya MishraCook time 40 mins423 Likes
This cake is baked in a pressure cooker and requires very basic ingredients!
- Egg less Vanilla Tea CakeNamita TiwariCook time 50 mins331 Likes
A lovely tea time cake that is butter free, low fat,light and moist and has a great texture.
- Healthy Oats and banana breakfast cakesSanjeeta KKCook time 15 mins535 Likes
An interesting way to cook cakes in a sandwich toaster!
- Veg PuffsPavani NandulaCook time 15 mins416 Likes
Veg puffs used to be my favorite bakery item during school and college days.
- Bread Pizza Cupssapana behlCook time 15 mins475 Likes
A quick and easy snack for anytime pizza craving .
- Tandoori RotiRitu SharmaCook time 40 mins314 Likes
A Popular indian flat bread which is made over clay oven and is a must have with Indian side dishes.
- Pizza cupsNusrath JahanCook time 20 mins452 Likes
Bread slices baked in muffin moulds with pizza sauce ,olives and capsicum
- Homemade Canape Papdi ChaatJyothi RajeshCook time 50 mins360 Likes
With a variety that is unmatched, eating on the streets is a cultural tradition. Having a party or get together, chaats always are welcomed and most liked dish among youngsters and adults. A very exciting and fun way to eat chaat which is loaded with all the healthy ingredients, Canape papdi chaat with sprouts. This canape chaat makes a great inclusion in your late evening “chaat party”. Not just they are easy to handle and pop into mouth, they can also be made ahead and stored. Impress your guests of all ages with this delicious canape papdi chaat.