easy 23784 Results
- Paneer chilly Restaurant style Punit NagdevCook time 15 mins708 Likes
A quick and easy, restaurant style dish.
- Makhanwala PaneerSujata LimbuCook time 15 mins785 Likes
A buttery paneer dish that is very beautiful to look at and lip smacking good.
- Paneer PakodasSalma GodilCook time 15 mins706 Likes
Paneer Pakora is a very common recipe for rainy season. It becomes more delicious when served with tea
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins565 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.
- Paneer MakhaniBindiya SharmaCook time 20 mins642 Likes
A creamy, melt in the mouth vegetarian delight that's a crowd pleaser. The rich, mellow taste comes from the addition of cashewnuts.
- Gol Gappa Pani PuriJyothi RajeshCook time 20 mins574 Likes
Call them golgappa, pani puri, gup chup or puchka, they are super delicious and totally worth dying for. It's hard to resist the temptation when you walk near a pani puri waala shop. The most famous Indian street food has to be Pani Puri.
- Crispy Potato SandwichViney YadavCook time 10 mins427 Likes
Pan toasted open bread sandwich with a crispy potato topping.
- Paneer Tawa PulaoShaheen AliCook time 10 mins540 Likes
Have you ever been to a Pav Bhaji seller ??? If yes, then you might have definitely noticed the vendor making some amazing pulao using the same vegetables and spices of Pav Bhaji. The guy takes merely 5 mins to make this amazing pulao loaded with lots of chopped vegetables. Pav bhaji being a common Mumbai street food, tawa pulao is yet another popular street food that can be found in almost any corner of busy Mumbai lanes.
- Butter NaanDeepali JainCook time 10 mins471 Likes
A recipe which is authentic and free of yeast, and can be made easily on a tawa if you don't have tandoor. Adapted from Fun, Food and Frolic
- Instant Jalebi vandana jangidCook time 15 mins444 Likes
One of the most famous street foods that is liked by all and made with hot almond milk.