frying 6486 Results
- Baby Potatoes in Spices Yogurt aka Dum AlooSanjeeta KKCook time 50 mins1113 Likes
This is my take on dum aloo which is quite easy to prepare, provided you have stocked all the dry spice-mix used in this recipe.
- Paneer Butter MasalaPavithira VijayCook time 30 mins962 Likes
Paneer cooked in a tangy and spicy tomato based gravy and finished with fresh cream.
- Paneer chilly Restaurant style Punit NagdevCook time 15 mins708 Likes
A quick and easy, restaurant style dish.
- Moong daal ki khasta kachoriAnjana ChaturvediCook time 35 mins704 Likes
Fried flaky puff pastries stuffed with different types of savoury and sweet stuffings.
- Rava DosaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 10 mins617 Likes
A south indian and easy to cook recipe for your breakfast.
- Wheat flour DosaBhawna DograCook time 10 mins610 Likes
Crispy Instant Dosa with wheat flour and veggies, a healthy recipe for kids too
- Easy and Spicy Cheese Bread RollFareeha AhmedCook time 6 mins802 Likes
- Aloo ki Tikki Potato Tikki RecipeFareeha AhmedCook time 12 mins610 Likes
- Malabar ParathaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 60 mins716 Likes
Popularly callled as Parota, it is an origin of street food in Kerala enjoyed with a complimenting Malabar chicken curry.
- veg cheese potato croquettesuzma shouabCook time 30 mins784 Likes
Hi it's tea time.who loved to eat potato.it is a one other verity to love your favourite veggies.