fusion 4575 Results
- Potato PizzaIshika ThakurCook time 30 mins1173 Likes
Potato pizza is a healthier version of pizza. With a little preparation, it can be made very quickly.
- Mixed Vegetable and Cheese SandwichPriya SrinivasanCook time 10 mins1050 Likes
Fresh Vegetables and cheese along with bread, makes it a super delicious breakfast.
- Cheesy Sweetcorn grilled sandwichesLubna KarimCook time 10 mins1009 Likes
Best for those untimely hunger pangs, a snack box and after school treats for your kids and even you can serve them at kitti parties.
- Chilly PaneerAnushka BasantaniCook time 30 mins815 Likes
- Instant Sooji UttapaPoonam BachhavCook time 15 mins618 Likes
Sooji Uttapa serves as one of the quick and delicious breakfast options. It is a thick pancake made from Rava or Sooji batter with tasty topping. It is slightly crispy on the outside edges, soft and fluffy inside.
- Easy and Spicy Cheese Bread RollFareeha AhmedCook time 6 mins782 Likes
- Bread pocketsFebina FarookCook time 10 mins640 Likes
Every Ramadan I come across some new recipes from family and friends, which would mainly be served in as Iftar (fast breaking) as snack during Ramadan. And so was this recipe. People back home are so talented!
- Crispy Potato SandwichViney YadavCook time 10 mins409 Likes
Pan toasted open bread sandwich with a crispy potato topping.
- Hara bhara soya kebabsSoniya SalujaCook time 35 mins562 Likes
These patties are so versatile, they can be used in burgers, wraps for kids in school lunch box, mini sliders in a party or potluck, mix it with wheat flour while making the dough to make parathas and serve it with curd. You can make them in the 'APPE' pan too
- Veg BurgerSukhmani BediCook time 30 mins627 Likes
A vegie favorite! Brilliant after-noon snack for kids.