main dish 6215 Results
- Baby Potatoes in Spices Yogurt aka Dum AlooSanjeeta KKCook time 50 mins1113 Likes
This is my take on dum aloo which is quite easy to prepare, provided you have stocked all the dry spice-mix used in this recipe.
- Paneer Butter MasalaPavithira VijayCook time 30 mins962 Likes
Paneer cooked in a tangy and spicy tomato based gravy and finished with fresh cream.
- Besan Bhindi MasalaLisha AravindCook time 20 mins890 Likes
Besan bhindi masala recipe does not make use of onion, tomato or garlic. It just needs very few ingredients, main being okra / lady's finger, gram flour / besan and other spices. This is not a stuffed bhindi, but okra / bhindi is just sauteed with gramflour / besan and spices. This makes it very easy to prepare unlike bharwan bhindi. Besan Bhindi Masala is a popular vegetarian dish from India. The Bhindi is made crisp using besan and stuffed with masala. Bhindi Masala is a unique and easy recipe which is enjoyed as a main course and as an appetiser. BetterButter gives this Bhindi Masala recipe a big thumbs up.
- Paneer do PyazaRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins935 Likes
A typical North-Indian dish made out of paneer and onions
- Rajasthani Gatte ki SabjiShaheen AliCook time 25 mins720 Likes
Rajasthani delicacy made with besan is Gatte ki Sabzi. Cylindrical chickpea dumplings cooked with an exotic and flavorful curry made with curd and other spices often tickles my taste buds. So to rest my native food craving, today I made Gatte ki sabzi and enjoyed it with rice, seasoned curd and some salad.
- Amritsari Dal MakhaniRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins883 Likes
One of the most popular dal preparations, the unusual combination of lentils and masalas is what makes it so delicious
- Punjabi Dum AlooPavithira VijayCook time 30 mins682 Likes
Cute Baby Potatoes simmered in onion & tomato gravy perfect with both rice and rotis.
- Palak Paneer Pavithira VijayCook time 30 mins664 Likes
A healthy Protein & Iron Combo, Soft Paneer in a creamy and luscious green Spinach gravy.
- Rava DosaSanjula ThangkhiewCook time 10 mins617 Likes
A south indian and easy to cook recipe for your breakfast.
- Tawa Garlic Butter NaanMoumita MallaCook time 20 mins565 Likes
Naan is a flat bread popular in India,Pakistan.and West Asia . Traditionally ,naan is cooked in a tandoor or clay oven.It goes well with any spicy North Indian curry like palak paneer ,Paneer Butter Masala,Kadai Chicken and many more.