mexican 266 Results
- Paneer spicy burjiSumathi AnandCook time 20 mins131 Likes
Paneer bhurji is the vegetarian version of egg bhurji (scrambled eggs saute'ed with onion, tomatoes, chillies and other spices). Paneer is an excellent replacement for eggs in this recipe.
- SalsaRitu SharmaCook time 15 mins208 Likes
A Mexican sauce with tomatoes, jalapenos and fresh cilantro served as a side with chips or tacos.
- Purple Cabbage SaladRitu SharmaCook time 10 mins151 Likes
A healthy salad prepared with fresh purple cabbage and beans
- BurritoRitu SharmaCook time 30 mins124 Likes
Why i love Mexican food is because of the Burrito. A wheat flour tortilla wrapped with a filling of meat, beans, rice, vegetables and spicy salsa!
- Homemade Tortilla ChipsSakshi KhannaCook time 15 mins134 Likes
Make your own crisp fried tortilla chips with a tortilla.
- Homemade JalapenosDeepali JainCook time 20 mins96 Likes
The recipe is very easy and simple to make and requires some basic ingredient readily available in the pantry. Adapted from Simply Scratch.
- Veg FajitaSagarika SudharshanCook time 20 mins133 Likes
I lived in Medellin Columbia for a year, where i tried these veg fajitas for the first time!! Tasted yum with full of healthy vegetables and less oil with not much of masala. I had that with tortilla there, but now i tried the same fajita with our Indian chapatti and everyone loved it! here’s my version of veg Fajita :)
- Avocado SalsaSujata LimbuCook time 5 mins143 Likes
A simple and flavourful salsa recipe that can be made instantly and works as a great snack option.
- Papad NachosGagandeep JoshiCook time 10 mins122 Likes
Who doesn't like nachos. This recipe is easy and fun to make. It has its own Punjabi twist to it. Great for anytime snacking & starters.
- Fresh Tortilla RollsRuchira HoonCook time 15 mins156 Likes
A fabulous snack chock-ful of goodness