Key ingredients for Bread Poha Uttapam
How to make Garam Masala
How to make Idli/Dosa Batter
Ingredients to make Bread Poha Uttapam
- 4 - 5 pieces of normal bread
- 1/2 cup thin poha
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/2 cup water
- Chopped veggies according to your taste
- Salt red chilli garam masala and chat masala per taste
- 2 tbsp oil
Steps to make Bread Poha Uttapam
- Cut the sides of the bread.
- In a mixer jar blend bread pieces along with mentioned ingredients except veggies
- Transfer the batter in a bowl
- Adjust water to make the batter just like lidli batter.
- Mix 1/2cup veggies in it n mix nicely.
- Pour and spread the batter in preheated and greased uttam pan or plain non stick tawa according to space.
- Place rest of the veggies over all pieces. Sprinkle few drops of oil over all pieces.
- After 2 - 3 mins or when lower part becomes brown, flip all pieces. And let them roast from that side till crisp or light brown.
- Transfer in a plate cerve with chutey or sauce.
My Tip: Cut the sides of all bread pieces to make the batter soft.