Sweet And Tangy Manhi | How to make Sweet And Tangy Manhi
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Sweet And Tangy Manhi Recipe
I discovered the authentic mouth-watering dishes from the north-western areas of Himachal Pradesh ( Bilaspur, Una, Hamirpur, Kangra and Chamba districts) during my visit to the ancestral village of my in-laws. Mahni is a delightful semi liquid dish made from raw or half-ripe green mangoes and is usually eaten with plain boiled rice.
Ingredients to make Sweet And Tangy Manhi
- Raw or half-ripe mangoes – 2 large
- – One large
- Roasted seed Powder – 1 Teaspoon
- White Sugar or Powdered (Shakkar)– If required (depends on how sweet or sour you like the dish)
- Red chili Powder – 1/2 Teaspoon
- Fresh Crushed Leaves – 3-4
- – to taste
- Cold - 2 cups
How to make Sweet And Tangy Manhi
My Tip:You can add a few moong dal pakodi, boondi or handful of boiled black gram to it.