Mango Pineapple Sorbet
.I got attracted to these desserts,since they have far less fat than ice creams, but can satisfy our appetite as good as ice creams..If the fruit is sweet enough for you, you can even skip adding sugar syrup...that way even diabetics can enjoy these sorbets..
- Prep Time0Minutes
- Cooking Time16Hours
- Mango- 1
- Pineapple- 1/2 small
- Ginger- 1 small piece
- Sugar- 1/4 cup
- Lime juice- 2 tsp
- Water- 1/4 cup
- Prepare simple syrup using equal amount of sugar and water...just dissolving sugar is enough...Let the syrup cool...Take a big mixer jar and add the mango pulp
- Chop the pineapple and add it to mixer...Add a small piece of ginger...Make a smooth paste out of all...Use ripe fruits for better taste and texture...
- Take out puree in a freezer safe container...Add lime juice and the cooled sugar syrup and mix well...Freeze for 1 hour and take out...
- Mix well using a fork...Again freeze...Repeat the same 5 or 6 times...After 6 times, let it freeze overnight or at least 10 hours...
- Serve in chilled bowls...