Methi Kebab !! | How to make Methi Kebab !!
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Methi Kebab !! Recipe
Most of you are aware of Aloo methi sabzi and continuing the same taste but with a tweak here and there made these Methi kebabs that remind me of Hara bhara kebab too !! These are loaded with the cool mint leaves and slightly bitter , nutty flavoured Methi leaves...These serve as perfect tea time accompaniment and also serve as a starter too ...just a dip into tomato ketchup is what all it needs !!
Ingredients to make Methi Kebab !!
- 4 medium sized : , boiled , peeled and mashed
- 1 cup packed : leaves , blanched
- 1/2 cup : Mint or leaves , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup : leaves , finely chopped
- 4 nos : , finely chopped
- 1/2 cup : Frozen or fresh
- 1/2 tsp : Garam powder
- 1 tsp : Aamchoor or dry
- to taste
- 1/2 cup : Roasted / Besan
How to make Methi Kebab !!
My Tip:Fry the kebabs on medium heat as this ensures cooking inside out ... The addition of chick pea flour gives that crispy exterior a kebab or cutlet is looked out for !!