Ingredients to make Amla cough candies
- Goose berries 1/2 kg
- Salt 4tsp
- Red pepper powder 4tsp
- Black pepper 8-10/crushed
- Black salt 4tsp
Steps to make Amla cough candies
- Boil goose berries for 15 mins in half ltr water.
- Drain the extra water or I hope that you will not need to drain as berries will soak all the water.
- Now separate the seeds and mash gooseberry pulp with all remaining ingredients.
- Now let it dry in harsh sunlight for 3-4 days.
- Store these candies in vaccumed containers and use to avoid normal cough infections.