How To Make Healthy Hung Curd \ Mayonnaise Sandwich
Super Easy & Quick for breakfast
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time5mins
Key ingredients for Healthy Hung Curd \ Mayonnaise Sandwich
Ingredients to make Healthy Hung Curd \ Mayonnaise Sandwich
- Bread Slices : 8
- Mayonnaise or hung curd : 2 tbsp
- Chopped capsicum grated carrot chopped onion green chillie
- Boiled corn : 1 tbsp
- Jeera powder & salt as per taste
Steps to make Healthy Hung Curd \ Mayonnaise Sandwich
- In a big mixing bowl add all veggies. Mix with Mayo or hung Curd to make the spread.
- Apply on one side of bread evenly. Sandwich with second one.
- Toast the bread.
- Cut diagonally. Serve with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney.