Baghare Shimla Mirch | How to make Baghare Shimla Mirch
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Baghare Shimla Mirch Recipe
Just gave a new twist to the ever so famous side dish of Hyderabad Deccan. Relish this beauty with biryanis, rotis, parathas or even plain rice.
Baghare Shimla Mirch is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Baghare Shimla Mirch in your kitchen. This recipe requires 5 minutes for preparation and 25 minutes to cook. The Baghare Shimla Mirch by Zeenath Amaanullah has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Baghare Shimla Mirch at home without any difficulty. Baghare Shimla Mirch is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Baghare Shimla Mirch would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Baghare Shimla Mirch this weekend. Share your Baghare Shimla Mirch cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Zeenath Amaanullah for inputs. In case you have any queries for Baghare Shimla Mirch you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Zeenath Amaanullah. You can also rate the Baghare Shimla Mirch and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Baghare Shimla Mirch
- about 7 to 8. You can use any colour of your choice.
- pulp of about 1 large lemon sized . Soak in hot water and squeeze out the juice. If using seedless , just soak it in hot water and blend into a smooth paste.
- powder 1 1/2 tbsp
- to taste
- powder 1 tbsp
- powder 1 tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- shallow fried in little oil and blended to a smooth paste about 3 large
- and peanuts about 3 tbsp dry roasted and powdered finely
- Curry leaves a fistful and seeds about 1 tbsp for the tempering. If you wish you can even add a tsp of black mustard seeds
- about 5 to 6 tbsp
- Slit green es as needed