Baghare Tamatar | How to make Baghare Tamatar
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Baghare Tamatar Recipe
Ever popular sister dish of baghare baingan of Hyderabad Deccan.
Baghare Tamatar is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. Baghare Tamatar by Zeenath Amaanullah has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 6 people. You can find Baghare Tamatar at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering Baghare Tamatar takes 5 minutes for the preparation and 25 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then Baghare Tamatar is a good option for you. The flavour of Baghare Tamatar is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this Baghare Tamatar on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the Baghare Tamatar recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make Baghare Tamatar
- 6 to 8 medium sized given 4 cuts
- about 4 to 5 tbsp
- All the masalas and procedure same as baghare baingan and baghare
- and cumin powder about 1 tbsp
- Peanuts and dry roasted and powdered 3 tbsp each
- powder a tbsp
- Green es slit about 4 to 5
- garlic paste a tbsp
- about 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves about a fistful and seeds about a tbsp
- Onions about 2 to 3 large chopped and shallow fried in 1 tbsp and blend it into a fine paste in the wet grinder
- pulp of a lemon sized ball.
- to taste