Asian spiral salad
- Zucchini -3-4
- Red cabbage 1-2 cups
- Carrot grated 1 cup
- Different coloured bell peppers 1-2 cups
- Sweet corn 1cup
- Baby spinach 1/2 bunch
- Green onions thinly sliced 1cup
- Cilantro 1/2 bunch sliced
- Apple 1cup
- Lemon juice
- Onion thinly sliced 1 cup
- Extra -Virgin olive oil 1-2 tbspn
- Salt 1/2 tbspn
- Black pepper 1/2 tbspn
- Balsamic or rice vinegar 1tbspn
- Maple syrup 1/2 tbspn
- Garlic minced 1 tbspn
- Sesame oil 1 tbspn
- Red chill flakes 1 tbspn
- Cut zucchini spirally with the help of a spiral ,red cabbage thinly and so do the bell peppers.
- In a bowl whisk together balsamic vinegar, maple syrup, extra-virgin olive oil, salt ,pepper, garlic, sesame oil and red chilli flakes.
- Mix it with the vegetables and apple till its fully coated.
- Cover and let it sit in the refrigerator for at least 30mints to serve cold .or you can consume immediately.