- 10-15 medium sized chunks of pineapple
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2tsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches chaat masala
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Salt according to taste.
- Marinate the pineapple peices with the ingredients given under ingredient box and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Arrange them in a skewers and grill in open fire for 2 mins.
- After grilling for 2 mins add chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle little chaat masala over it and serve.
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.