How To Make 1 Minute Brownie
This indulgent chocolate brownie is a single serving of heaven just for you and possibly the best, fudgiest brownie ever.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time1mins
Ingredients to make 1 Minute Brownie
- 1-1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 tbsp flavorless oil
- 1-1/2 tbsp water
- A pinch of salt
- 2-3 drops of vanilla extract
Steps to make 1 Minute Brownie
- In a ramekin bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Then microwave this for 1 minute.
- Once cooked allow it to cool for at least 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cranberries and dill leaves.
- Serve it warm with vanilla ice cream & enjoy!
My Tip: The cooking time will vary greatly depending on your microwave.