Dahi Bhalla Katoriby Raj Bhalla
Dahi Bhalla Katori | How to make Dahi Bhalla Katori (165 likes)
- By Raj Bhalla
Created on 16th Sep 2015
About Dahi Bhalla Katori
This Holi, I thought of adding papdi to Dahi Bhallas but in a different way. I got this idea from 'Laccha Katori' which is another nice indian snack. So, I came up with my own Dahi Bhalla Katori.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time9Hours
Dahi Bhalla Katori
- For Dahi Bhalla/Vada:
- Wheat flour dough already prepared
- For the Katori:
- Raisins as per taste (Optional)
- Green Chutney as per taste (Optional)
- Meethi Chutney as per taste
- Beaten Curd - 2 Cups
- Salt to taste.
- Chopped green chillies - 2/3
- Very finely chopped ginger - 1/2 Inch
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 Tbsp
- Moong Dhuli Dal - 1/3rd of the quantity of Urad Dal.
- Urad Dal (skin removed Black Gram/White Lentils) - 1 Cup
- Oil to deep fry.