Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Pizza Parantha | How to make Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Pizza Paranthaby Nasima SinghCreated on 24th Nov 2016
Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Pizza Parantha | How to make Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Pizza Parantha (109 likes)
- By Nasima Singh
Created on 24th Nov 2016
About Paneer Bhurji Stuffed Pizza Parantha
My son, 6 years old, is a very fussy eater. There are very few things that he willingly eats. Paneer is one of his favourites, hence I always look to incorporate Paneer in his tiffin in some way or the other along with few other finely chopped veggies. Paneer Bhurji and cheese stuffed crispy parantha, cut into bite size with pizza cutter and ready to be stacked and packed in kids lunch box. It is filling, appetizing and kids love it..
- Prep Time10mins
- Cook Time10mins
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 2 Medium Sized Onions finely Chopped
- 3 Medium Sized Tomatoes finely chopped
- 1 Medium Sized Capsicum finely chopped (I used only the green one; one could use other colours to make it colourful).
- 1and 1/2 Cup Shelled Green Peas
- 250 gms Grated Paneer
- Grated cheese (as required)
- 1tbsp Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Oil for cooking- as required
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli-Garlic-Jeera Paste.
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
- Fresh coriander for garnish