Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry | How to make Mutton Kofta An.d Potato CurryBy
Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry | How to make Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry (22 likes)
- By Rumana Rawat
Created on 6th Oct 2015
Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry is a mouthwatering dish which is perfect to serve at any occasion. It is a recipe of Indian cuisine which is very famous in the whole worldwide. This is very amazing in taste and it contains a lot of health benefiting nutrients. It is a quick and easy recipe and you can easily prepare restaurant style Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry at your home. Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry by Rumana Rawat will help you to prepare the perfect Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry at your home. You don't need any extra effort or time to prepare this. It just needs few minute for the preparation and 40 minute for cooking. Whether it is a grand party or a normal kitty party, it is a perfect dish to serve and to get the compliments from your guests. This recipe follows the perfect art of cooking that gives an amazing texture to this and differentiate it from other dishes. In the Better Butter recipes, you will find the step by step process of this recipe by which you can know how to make the delicious Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time40mins
Ingredients to make Mutton Kofta An.d Potato Curry
- Ingredient's for kofta.
- 100 gram mutton kheema 2tsp coconut paste 2 green chillies
- 2tbsp chopped coriander leaves 6 curry leaves
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste2tbsp besan (chickpeas flour)
- 1/2tsp red chilly powder 1/2tbsp coriander powder
- 1/4tsp turmeric 1/2tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste.
- Ingredient's for curry.
- 2 medium potato (cut into small pieces)
- 1 small onion 2 small tomatos 3 green chillis
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves 8 curry leaves
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2tsp red chilli powder 1/4tsp turmeric 1/2 garam masala
- Salt and Oil to taste.