Key ingredients for Stuffed kulcha chana
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Stuffed kulcha chana
- Readymade kulchas -6
- Boiled black gram-1 cup
- tomato puree -1/2 cup
- Onion diced-1
- Garlic paste-1 tsp
- Green chilli chopped-2
- Coriander leaves chopped-1tbsp
- Tomato diced-1
- Chaat masala-1 tsp
- Black salt -1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder-1 tsp
- Garam masala -1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder-1 tsp
- Lemon juice-1 tsp
- Tamarind pulp- 1 tsp
- Salt- to taste
Steps to make Stuffed kulcha chana
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan, add garlic paste to it and cook till the raw smell goes.
- Add tomato purée, cook for couple of minutes.
- Add salt ,boiled black gram,red chilli powder and garam masala, cook till mixture becomes dry and masala coats grams properly. Keep this mixture aside to cool down.
- Meanwhile take a flat pan/griddle/taw a and use remaining oil to heat kulchas from both sides.
- Now add black salt, chaat masala,roasted cumin powder,diced onion, diced tomato ,chopped green chilli chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice to the mixture.
- Give a small cut on the top of all kulchas and fill this mixture in it.