Multi-grain Samosas | How to make Multi-grain Samosas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Multi-grain Samosas
Give your regular samosas a healthy twist by using every other grain flour and just a little bit of maida, add in a dash of sprouts and voila! Guilt-free indulgence, well, almost!
Multi-grain Samosas, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Multi-grain Samosas is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Krithika Chandrasekaran. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Multi-grain Samosas is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Multi-grain Samosas recipe by Krithika Chandrasekaran. Multi-grain Samosas can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Multi-grain Samosas just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Multi-grain Samosas can serve 4 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Multi-grain Samosas.
Ingredients to make Multi-grain Samosas
- Whole Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Boiled and lightly mashed potatoes - 1 and 1/2 cup
- Bajra Flour, Soya flour and Refined Flour- 1/4 cup each
- Oatmeal (or coarsely powdered cooking oats) - 1/4 cup
- Boiled Green peas - 1/4 cup
- Green gram (Moong) sprouts - 1/4 cup
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Clarified butter / Ghee -1 tbsp
- Chili powder - 2 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Coriander seeds - 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Dhaniya powder - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Oil for frying and chopped coriander for garnishing
- Salt to taste
How to make Multi-grain Samosas
My Tip:Take care as not to fry on a high heat, else the outer crust will be done even before the heat gets to the filling.