Key ingredients for Mutsch
How to make Garam Masala
Ingredients to make Mutsch
- 500gms minced mutton
- 2 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder
- 1.5 tbsp fennel powder
- 2 tsp ginger powder
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 4 cloves
- 3 black cardamoms
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 5 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1 bayleaf
- 2 tbsp fennel powder
- 1/4 cup curd
Steps to make Mutsch
- Pound the minced mutton in a mortar for 15 mins.
- Powder 2 cloves and 1 black cardamom. Add to the minced meat.
- Add 1 tsp ginger powder, garlic, 1 tbsp kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala and mustard oil to mince. Pound together.
- Keep aside for atleast half an hour.
- Heat some oil in a pan, add remaining cloves, fennel powder, ginger powder, kashmiri red chilli powder and bayleaf.
- Stir fry the spices and add 2 cups of water. Bring it to a boil.
- Grind black cardamom and add to the masala. Add meatballs.
- Simmer at a low flame for 30-40 mins.
- Whisk the curd well and add to the the dish.
- Cook for few more minutes and remove from heat.
- Transfer to the bowl and serve with paranthas or rice.