FISH IN GREEN CURRY | How to make FISH IN GREEN CURRY
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About FISH IN GREEN CURRY Recipe
Tuesdays are always special for me, because my son visits me. And I love to cook something special of his choice, so on his request its, GREEN CURRY RICE OF WHOLE POMFRET FISH for lunch.
FISH IN GREEN CURRY is a delicious dish which is liked by people of all age groups. FISH IN GREEN CURRY by Katy Messman has a step by step process of how to make the dish. This makes it very easy to understand for even beginners. This recipe can serve 4 people. You can find FISH IN GREEN CURRY at many restaurants and you can also prepare this at home. This authentic and mouthwatering FISH IN GREEN CURRY takes 35 minutes for the preparation and 30 minutes for cooking. When you want to prepare something delicious for a party or special occasion then FISH IN GREEN CURRY is a good option for you. The flavour of FISH IN GREEN CURRY is tempting and you will enjoy each bite of this. Try this FISH IN GREEN CURRY on weekends and impress your family and friends. You can comment and rate the FISH IN GREEN CURRY recipe on the page below.
Ingredients to make FISH IN GREEN CURRY
- Pomfret 4 full of apprx 700 gms cleaned and washed
- as per taste
- 2 big finely sliced or chopped or paste
- a few sprigs
- 4-5 tbspns
- WET GRIND THE FOLLOWING INTO SMOOTH PASTE:
- leaves 200 gms
- Mint leaves/ a few sprigs
- 5-6 (you can add more if you want it more spicy)
- 1 pod
- Fresh 1/2 if size is big or 1 full if the size is small or you can use desiccated ground
- 4-5 tbspns milk powder
- 2 tbspns- lemon juice of 1
- Home made curry powder 2 tbspns or can use outside brands too.
- Mangal green curry paste 2 tspn (optional)
- as per taste
How to make FISH IN GREEN CURRY
My Tip:NOTE : I add lemon juice to retain the green color and the tangy flavor.