Jhaalmuri | How to make Jhaalmuri
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Jhaalmuri Recipe
a popular, delicious, mouthwatering street food of Kolkata.
Jhaalmuri, a deliciously finger licking recipe to treat your family and friends. This recipe of Jhaalmuri by Isha N Lalit will definitely help you in its preparation. The Jhaalmuri can be prepared within 15 minutes. The time taken for cooking Jhaalmuri is few minutes. With such flavoursome ingredients, the dish tastes superb! This recipe is appropriate to serve 6 people. The recipe details out how to make Jhaalmuri step by step. The detailed explanation makes Jhaalmuri so simple and easy that even beginners can try it out. The recipe for Jhaalmuri can be tweaked in a lot of ways to make it more interesting. So, the next time you have a party at home do not forget to check out the recipe of Jhaalmuri from BetterButter.
Ingredients to make Jhaalmuri
- Murmura (puffed rice) - 2 cup
- Finely chopped onions - 4 tblspn
- Finely chopped kheera - 1/4 cup
- Boiled and chopped aalu - 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped nariyal - 4 tblspn
- namkeen mixture -1/2 cup
- Coarsely ground - dhaniapatta+adrak+hari mirch - 4 tbs
- mustard oil - 2 tblspn
- sendha namak - pinch/to taste