TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY | How to make TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY (0 likes)
- By Soma Pradhan
Created on 6th Jun 2017
About TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY
Cooking and Eating Fish is an Art. Taking a decent picture of it which looks appetizing is another skill. And it took me years to learn all the 3 forms of art. It is the first love of any person coming from Eastern Part of India and we can actually go down on knees if we have not had fish for months. (Barring a few of course). This is a simple fish curry using Rohu ( the most common and affordable fish ) cooked in traditional style.
TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Soma Pradhan. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY recipe by Soma Pradhan. TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY can serve 4 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY.
- Prep Time20mins
- Cook Time25mins
Ingredients to make TRADITIONAL ROHU FISH CURRY
- 1/2 kg Rohu Fish cleaned properly.
- Marinate with 1 tsp turmeric powder,1 tsp red chili powder, salt tsp taste and juice of half lemon
- Mustard Oil for shallow or pan frying
- 1 onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp panch photana (equal amounts of cumin seeds, mustard seeds, fennel seed, black onion seeds and dry fenugreek seeds)
- 2 cloves, 3 cardamom, 1 cinnamon stick
- 2 big onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 dry mango pieces(ambula) - Optional
- 2 green chilies
- 6 to 8 whole garlic clove
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 tbsp oil for making the gravy