Lab-e-Shireen | How to make Lab-e-Shireen (2 likes)
- By Daisy Gahle
Created on 16th Jul 2017
Its very tasty dessert with lots of fruits and dry fruits, jellies and served chilled. So so delicious. Its usually made on the ocassion of Eid.
Lab-e-Shireen is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Lab-e-Shireen in your kitchen. This recipe requires 60 minutes for preparation and 45 minutes to cook. The Lab-e-Shireen by Daisy Gahle has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Lab-e-Shireen at home without any difficulty. Lab-e-Shireen is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Lab-e-Shireen would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Lab-e-Shireen this weekend. Share your Lab-e-Shireen cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Daisy Gahle for inputs. In case you have any queries for Lab-e-Shireen you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Daisy Gahle. You can also rate the Lab-e-Shireen and give feedback.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time45mins
Ingredients to make Lab-e-Shireen
- Mixed fruits of own choice (1 banana, half pomegranate, 1 cup canned pine apple, 1 apple cut in cubes, 1 and half cup papaya, 1 cup chopped mango, 1 cup grapes).
- Dry fruits ( sliced almonds, cashews, pistachios)
- Jelly( mango, pomegranate) - different flavours ( 1 cup)
- Amul fresh cream - 1 tetra pack
- Milk - 1 litre
- Vermicelli - 1/2 cup boiled
- Sugar - 1/2 cup or as per taste
- Vanilla custard - 4 or 5 tablespoon
- Water - 1/4 cup