Lab-e-Shireen | How to make Lab-e-Shireen
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
About Lab-e-Shireen Recipe
Its very tasty dessert with lots of fruits and dry fruits, jellies and served chilled. So so delicious. Its usually made on the ocassion of Eid.
Lab-e-Shireen is a popular aromatic and delicious dish. You can try making this amazing Lab-e-Shireen in your kitchen. This recipe requires 60 minutes for preparation and 45 minutes to cook. The Lab-e-Shireen by Daisy Gahle has detailed steps with pictures so you can easily learn how to cook Lab-e-Shireen at home without any difficulty. Lab-e-Shireen is enjoyed by everyone and can be served on special occasions. The flavours of the Lab-e-Shireen would satiate your taste buds. You must try making Lab-e-Shireen this weekend. Share your Lab-e-Shireen cooking experience on the BetterButter platform. You can also use the "What's cooking" feature on the app to get in touch with other home chefs like Daisy Gahle for inputs. In case you have any queries for Lab-e-Shireen you can comment on the recipe page to connect with the Daisy Gahle. You can also rate the Lab-e-Shireen and give feedback.
Ingredients to make Lab-e-Shireen
- Mixed fruits of own choice (1 banana, half , 1 cup canned pine apple, 1 apple cut in cubes, 1 and half cup papaya, 1 cup chopped mango, 1 cup grapes).
- Dry fruits ( sliced almonds, cashews, )
- Jelly( mango, ) - different flavours ( 1 cup)
- Amul fresh - 1 tetra pack
- Milk - 1 litre
- Vermicelli - 1/2 cup boiled
- - 1/2 cup or as per taste
- Vanilla custard - 4 or 5 tablespoon
- - 1/4 cup
How to make Lab-e-Shireen
My Tip:Custard powder can be replaced by cornflour and add little drops of vanilla essence.