How To Make Sweet Corn Salad
This colourful salad not only is a visual delight and tastes great but it is also very healthy as it has no oil in its salad dressing. The best part is that this salad can be made and kept up for 8 hours ahead.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Sweet Corn Salad
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cucumber
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup cheery tomatoes halved
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
Steps to make Sweet Corn Salad
- Steam the Sweet corn for 3-4 minutes in a pot or a microwave with some water. Drain and keep aside to cool down.
- Combine cucumber, onions, coriander, tomatoes sweet corn and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Season it with salt and pepper. Add this dressing little at a time, then toss, taste and add more as needed.
- Serve chilled.