How To Make Instant Masala Peanuts
Peanuts are high in protein and other nutrients which also helps to promote some good cholesterol in the body. This recipe is not very different from the deep fried version, however this is a guilt-free healthy way to snack it up. These masala peanuts are made in the microwave, they are coated with chickpea flour, rice flour and spice mix. They are less fattening than the fried ones. They are gluten free and vegan too.
- Prep Time0mins
- Cook Time10mins
Ingredients to make Instant Masala Peanuts
- 4 cups Peanuts raw
- 1 cup Gram Flour/Besan
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1 Tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 Tbsp dry mango powder/Amchur powder
- 1 Tsp Turmeric powder/Haldi
- 1/2 Tsp Asafoetida / Hing
- Salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp oil
- Few curry leaves/kadi patta
Steps to make Instant Masala Peanuts
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. Drain the water completely and add the peanuts to the dry ingredients and toss it gently to coat evenly.
- Add in the chopped curry leaves, the curry leaves give an amazing flavor to the peanuts.
- Grease the microwavable dish with 1 tsp oil, spread the peanuts in the plate and drizzle the oil on the peanuts and cook it till it becomes crispy.
- Allow it to cool and store it in an air tight container.