How to make Garam Masala
- 100 gm chicken minced
- 3 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp green chilli paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 medium sized onion chopped
- 4 fresh mint leaves chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves chopped
- Samosa strips ready made ones
- Heat oil. Add in green chilli paste and stir fry for a few seconds. Then add in turmeric, red chilli powder and salt. Mix it well.
- Add in the chicken mince, garam masala and chopped mint leaves. Mix well while stirring continuously and break the chicken mince. Cook this on a medium flame till the chicken is completely cooked.
- Next put in the chopped onions. Cook till they are slightly tender but have a bit of crispness.
- Finally add in the coriander leaves and remove it from the flame. Then cool it completely.
- Fill this chicken filling into the samosa strips and make the samosas. (This will makes around 20 samosas.)
- Deep fry these samosas till they are golden brown in colour. Then drain them in paper towels to absorb the excess oil.
- Serve them with a side of chutney or tomato ketchup .
My Tip: To make the green chilli paste: Grind together 6 green chillies and 2 garlic cloves with a few sprigs of coriander leaves and 1/8 tsp cumin seeds together.