Oats chicken haleem | How to make Oats chicken haleem
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Video for key ingredients
Homemade Chicken Stock
About Oats chicken haleem
This is a famous middles eastern dish which is relished in any season .it's creamy texture and mixture of wheat dals and oats and chicken gives nice combination and taste.
Oats chicken haleem, a marvelous creation to spice up your day. The relishing flavours, the appealing texture and the amazing aroma of Oats chicken haleem is just mouth-watering. This amazing recipe is provided by Faheema Delvi. Be it kids or adults, no one can resist this delicious dish. How to make Oats chicken haleem is a question which arises in people's mind quite often. So, this simple step by step Oats chicken haleem recipe by Faheema Delvi. Oats chicken haleem can even be tried by beginners. A few secret ingredients in Oats chicken haleem just makes it the way it is served in restaurants. Oats chicken haleem can serve 6 people. So, the next time you have a get together or a party at home, don't forget to check and try out Oats chicken haleem.
Ingredients to make Oats chicken haleem
- Broken wheat 250 gms, soaked for 30 mins
- Chicken boneless 1/4 kg
- Fried onions 1 cup
- Moong dal , chana dal, urad dal, masoor dal all handful wash and soaked for a few minutes
- Onions 4, finely chopped
- Tomatoes 2, finely chopped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp each
- Green chillies 2, slit and cut
- Oats 1 cup, grinded
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Red chilli powder, salt , jeera powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder - all 1 tbsp.