- 250g All purpose Flour
- 150g Blueberries
- 115g Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and line the muffin trays with muffin tops.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Combine butter, sugar, milk and eggs in another bowl, mix well.
- Add this to the flour mixture, stir well to combine.
- Fold in the blueberries and mix the batter well.
- Pour in the batter into the muffin cups. Add extra blue berries if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until golden brown. Let it cool for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve fresh!
Other recipes in this foodbook
This foodbook has no other recipes.