How To Make Perfect Cappuccino at home!
This recipe is ideal for people who have to run out and get their caffeine fix, this recipe will help you have your favourite "Cappuccino" right at home.
- Prep Time4mins
- Cook Time5mins
Ingredients to make Perfect Cappuccino at home!
- Milk - 2 cups
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tsp instant coffee powder (divided in 2)
- Powdered Sugar - 2 tsp
- Additional flavour if using any
Steps to make Perfect Cappuccino at home!
- Heat milk in a pan over medium heat. Let the milk simmer until bubbles form around the edges, but don't boil the milk. Remove the pan from heat and set it on a flat surface. Take out 1 cup of milk.
- Whip the remaining milk in the pan with an electric mixer, increasing the speed as the milk begins to thicken. Continue mixing until you get the desired volume of froth.
- In the respective mugs add in the instant coffee powder, powdered sugar and 1 tbsp water each and mix well. Pour half of the hot milk you took out in the first step.
- Add in the froth by a spoon and pour directly from the pan. Garnish with powdered cinnamon or your choice of flavour. Have it hot.
- A classic cappuccino calls for 1/3 espresso, 1/3 steamed milk, and 1/3 foam. You can mix it up by using different kinds of milk like chocolate or vanilla.