How To Make Masala Chicken fry
This is one of my favourite recipes. Maa ke haath ka dish it is simple and very tasty, this dish is loved at my home and every friday it is a must.
- Prep Time60mins
- Cook Time35mins
Key ingredients for Masala Chicken fry
How to make Garam Masala
How to make Ghee
Ingredients to make Masala Chicken fry
- Chicken boneless or with bone as you prefer- 500 gms (Half kg)
- Egg- 1
- Chicken masala powder-1 tbsp
- Garam masala powder-1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- Red colour- 1/2 tsp
- Curd- 1small cup
- Soya sauce-1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green chillies- 3
- Curry leaves -few springs
- Oil- 3 tbsp
Steps to make Masala Chicken fry
- Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients except the curry leaves, green chillies and oil. Keep it aside for 20 mins.
- Take a wok, add in oil, green chillies, marinated chicken and mix it well. Cook this on a medium flame and keep stirring while cooking till the chicken is tender and soft. Then add in the curry leaves and mix it well with the masala chicken.
- This dish is now ready to be served hot with ghee rice.
My Tip: Note to drain the water completely. Some prefer eating it with masala and some prefer frying it, so you can also fry the chicken when it's half cooked.