Banana and Walnut Muffins
- 170 grams all-purpose flour
- 4 bananas, riped and mashed
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 75 grams butter, melted
- 150 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 176 degrees celsius.
- Take a large bowl, mix in the butter with the bananas that have already been mashed. Then add in the sugar, egg and vanilla and mix it well together.
- Next, add the baking soda and salt together and combine them well together. Then add the flour and mix till it is incorporated properly.
- Now, fold in the chopped walnuts. Do not stir the mixture at this point, this make make the muffins fluffier when baked.
- Carefully pour this mixture into the muffin pan that has been lined with cupcake liners.
- Bake these cupcakes for 25-30 minutes until they turn golden brown in colour. Check to see if they are cooked by inserting a knife into the center of the muffin and it comes out clean or not.
- Once cooked, let them cool on a wired rack.
- Serve warm for best taste.