- Milk- 1 liter
- Sugar- 110 grams
- Cardamom powder- 1 teaspoon
- Thick Curd- 6 tablespoons
- In a heavy bottomed vessel, heat the milk. After a boil, turn the flame to low and keep heating the milk until it is reduced to half. Keep stirring while you are heating it.
- Take a heavy wok and add sugar in it. Caramelize the sugar on medium flame.
- Add the caramelized sugar to the hot milk and keep stirring it. Also add cardamom powder. Heat and stir until all the caramel has dissolved. Cool the milk
- Add all the curd to it and mix well. Pour the mixture in kulhads and place them covered in a warm place for 10 hours.
- Cool it and serve it chilled! (It might take longer for the curd to set)