veg cheese potato croquettes
- For Coating: 500 grm boiled potato
- Some rosemary and some oregano
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/ 2 cup mozerrella cheese
- 1/2 cup processed cheese
- 2 green chillies
- 1/4 ready salted boondi
- 1/4 cup cabbage
- 1/4 cup diced carrot
- For Filling,1/2 chopped green pea
- 1/2 cup bread crum,1/4 cup grind sabudana
- red chiili flakes
- Salt to taste
- 1 1/2 tsp all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Salt to taste, oil for cooking
- Take a pan add onion before colour change add carrot,green peas stir it for after few seconds add green chillies,oregano ,rosemary,paneer,salt finally add boondi in it and mix well.when it cool down add both the cheeese and cabbage in it.
- Mashed the boiled potato nicely add corn flour,maida black pepper and salt mix it. In other bowl mix grind sabudana,bread crum,salt chilli flakes.
- For making croquettes,a drop of oil on palm,take big amount of potato mixture,fill the stuffing and covered it properly. Make all croquettes like this and coated it with crum and sabudana mixture.
- Fry it one by one till brown in colour.
- Serve it hot with mayo,garlic sauce and sprinkle some red chilli flakes over it.
My Tip: processed,mozzarella cheese boondi and cabbage mix in last when going to fry to balance crunchiness and enhance taste.