How To Make Breakfast Parfait
A delightful and easy to prepare breakfast dish that is healthy and light.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time2mins
Ingredients to make Breakfast Parfait
- 500 gms plain yogurt
- 400 gms granola
- 2 cups of strawberries, sliced (or any other fruit of your choice)
- 4 tablespoons of honey
Steps to make Breakfast Parfait
- Take 4 glasses and line them up together.
- Add 2 tablespoons of yogurt into each glass and dab the surface with the back of the spoon.
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of granola on top and dab the surface again. Then add 2 tablespoons of fruit on top of this.
- Repeat this process and pour in honey in between the layers.
- Serve instantly to enjoy!