How To Make Edamame Dip with Crackers
A really delicious recipe of appetizer "Edamamme Dip with crackers". This recipe has been inspired from Japanese cuisine.
- Prep Time5mins
- Cook Time15mins
Ingredients to make Edamame Dip with Crackers
- 340 gms of Frozen edamame(without pods)
- 1/4 cup ripe avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Green chili (adjust according to taste)
- 1/4tsp Black pepper powder
- 1 tsp Kosher salt (or salt)
- 1/2 tsp Soya sauce
- black dry roasted sesame seeds to garnish
Steps to make Edamame Dip with Crackers
- Heat the saucepan with salted water in it. Add edamame, and cook for 4-5 minutes, until it is tender.
- Transfer the edamame on to a ice bath.
- Save some water of the cooking liquid.
- Place the edamame, avocado, peeled garlic, green chili, lemon juice, cilantro, olive oil, black pepper powder, couple drops of soya sauce, kosher salt and 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid water in to a food processor or blender.
- Blend until it is smooth and creamy, add some water if its too thick
- Serve with some crackers.